1. To get involved, you'll need to Sign Up first, but that's quick, easy and free.
    Dismiss Notice

Jones Landscaping Nursery/CycadFlorida.com

Discussion in 'Cycad Nurseries in the United States' started by morebetterbigger, Jun 28, 2016.

1. morebetterbigger

morebetterbigger New Member

www.cycadflorida.com
    The nursery is open by appointment and located a few miles southwest of downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL. If you plan to be in Ft. Lauderdale or Miami feel free to make contact and visit. The nursery focus is on larger plants and well grown rare plants in containers. You'll see many common species that are grown to perfection as well as rare or never seen species. Please don't ask for an availability list because I'd rather spend time out in the nursery growing plants than making excel files to show what I have. I hope you'll visit often. Feel free to send a wish list, ask for a particular plant you want, or ask for a recommendation. All genera are represented in commercial quantities. My stock plants are sourced from the best garden collections possible and legally imported habitat seed. Local sales are preferred to maintain the years of leaf and root growth. Shipping is available anywhere in the US (I am California certified). I cannot ship outside the US so please don't ask unless you are willing to pay for CITES permit and international photo. Feel free to post a review or say hello.